Citrinitas Aegis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophina Longlocks - Forest Ranger*

Go down

Sophina Longlocks - Forest Ranger* Empty Sophina Longlocks - Forest Ranger*

Post by SophinaL Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Born near Lerilin; daughter of the Fighter Legolin Brackenbane and the Druid Sophie Dragontamer.

I grew up in the forest around Lerilin tracking and working on my archery skills. When I was 10, my mother was killed by a Bracken; the clerics didn't make it in time and she turned into a zombie. Some suspect that a dark magic was involved; I have tried to learn of these things but have not been successful in my research so far. Desperate to have my mother back, my father disappeared into Aborek soon after she was changed. I sequestered myself in the forest for some time, mourning my loss, and spent a good many days making fruitless trips to Aborek searching for my father, lacking the skill to fully explore the dungeon.

One day on my way to Aborek, I came upon a group of hunters fighting to save a miner from a rabid wolf. They succeeded and I followed them back to the miner's house. I was so moved by the family's reunion that I vowed to use my skills to help the people of Oberin avoid going through what I have been through.

I can be found in Lerilin and Mirith, though my new home is very close to Marali with the dear friends that I have made. And near the dark place where my father disappeared.

*Note: Forest Ranger is not an actual class. I am just a normal ranger with some green flare Smile

Chapter 2 to come...
SophinaL
SophinaL
Phoenix
Phoenix

: : : 117
: : : 133
:  : : 4
: : : 25600
Pets : Magma Golem

Character sheet
Class: Ranger