Citrinitas Aegis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Letter and a Wolf

3 posters

Go down

A Letter and a Wolf Empty A Letter and a Wolf

Post by Naheniel Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am

Greetings arael' shas,

If I am welcome by all of you, I, Naheniel, would like to offer you my support, now lasting and without conditions. I know the road in earlier times was bumpy with me, but nevertheless, I feel like offering my time to support a guild [at least on one char] that I value very highly has more worth than strolling around the forest without goal and rest.
I hope to hear from you one of those days, or see you around Marali.

Greetings from the forest,

Ranger Naheniel

PS: Yes, I miss you.

*passes letter to wolf, in order for it to be carried to the guild house*
Naheniel
Naheniel
Nestling
Nestling

Pets : Sheep

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

A Letter and a Wolf Empty Re: A Letter and a Wolf

Post by Lenne Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Naheniel,

Hey! I hope you're doing well, I haven't heard from you since the Blue Moon Festival I believe. I'm not around as much lately, but you are always welcome to join our hunts! We'll meet up in Marali soon.

Greetings from the CA hall,

Lenne
Lenne
Lenne
Admin
Admin

Pets : Black Draco

Character sheet
Class: Fighter
Preferred beverage:

https://citrinitasaegis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naheniel Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm

I am around. Not regularly I'd say, just as you, every time I can spare an hour or two.

See you soon then sister in purple Smile

Naheniel
Naheniel
Naheniel
Nestling
Nestling

Character sheet
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naheniel Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 am

A moon has passed since my letter was sent to you, and no reply has reached me yet. I hope it did not get lost on the way and that I will get a sign soon, but will be patient. Recent development has alarmed me slightly, it is fighting moon, and dragons have been sighted outside their dungeons already. I hope my request reached you, I would feel much safer in the arms of people I trust and around my beloved hometown.

Ranger Naheniel
Naheniel
Naheniel
Nestling
Nestling

Character sheet
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torja Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:14 pm

The fighter enters the hall after another long day and wearily takes a seat at the great table, setting her helmet along side her. She glances over to the letter the Guild had received over a moon ago, somewhat chewed by the wolf that had delivered it, but still legible. 'I have yet to hunt with this ranger and her character is still unknown to me' she thinks to herself. 'This guild has been through many changes within the past moon cycle, I hope she will be patient with us a little longer'. The fighter, with a sigh, gets up from the table to resharpen her blades. There is a ranger out there she would like to hunt with.
Torja
Torja
Egg
Egg

Pets : Black Dragon

Character sheet
Preferred beverage: FHP

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenne Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am

Naheniel, I apologize for the wait, but please continue to be patient. We've gained more members since you were last in the guild, and it will take time for all of us to get to know you well enough to form a good opinion of you. (Mostly, this is a scheduling issue, and we aren't as active as we were before.) Thanks for waiting on us,

Lenne
Lenne
Lenne
Admin
Admin

Pets : Black Draco

Character sheet
Preferred beverage:

https://citrinitasaegis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naheniel Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 pm

I will be around at more suiting times for the Americans amongst us from now on, so I hope this will help the meeting part Smile

Naheniel
Naheniel
Naheniel
Nestling
Nestling

Character sheet
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naheniel Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 am

Dear friends,

I had awaited that moment for a long time, until it finally came and hit me from an angle I didn’t expect, mainly because especially in the preceeding weeks I was given good feelings by all the people I had spoken to and hunted with. Thus I am writing this message to you with a slight feeling of sadness, part of it might be failure, part of it is a gap which is made up of not understanding.

I was told a couple of reasons why my application was denied and I would like to adress them.

a) The way I applied was too intrusive, especially in regards to me having left at an earlier stage.
I am sorry, All I can reply to this, is, that my mother tongue is known to be a direct language, which to foreign ears can sound harsh at times.

b) People were afraid with me drama would come into CA and I hadn’t „changed enough“ to make it back in.
Really wouldn't want that to happen!

c) This leads me to the third point, which was raised a couple of times: People don’t know me enough and thus voted no.
I tried my best Smile I guess my shyness got me there.

d) There are enough rangers in the guild already.
Well, just as I said to Eles earlier, there is no better weapon than section fire, ie 10 rangers shooting at the same enemy simultanously. Very Happy

There was a reason why I applied to CA and as long as that reason is alive I might try again another time.

Thanks to all of you who still had trust in me, I hope I’ll still be welcome to chase you up and say G’day every now and then.

Ranger Naheniel
Naheniel
Naheniel
Nestling
Nestling

Character sheet
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content