Citrinitas Aegis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detecting Hidden!

3 posters

Go down

Detecting Hidden! Empty Detecting Hidden!

Post by SophinaL Sun May 03, 2009 8:48 am

Are you tired of seeing that lonely 1 in your Skills panel? Frustrated that you rarely have a chance to use this skill? Well, today that will change! In Mirith at approximately 1:00 AST (GMT -4, so European 6PMish, most of America 11AM or 12PM, etc) the games will begin! Played like the traditional hide and seek game, bring your orb and prepare for fun! Here are the rules:

1. Use of the Orb of Seeing is encouraged... remember, we want to hear trumpets!

2. There will be a group AIM chat named "detectinghidden" - please join so you can know who's it, and what's what! (disclaimer: of course, we respect your privacy and realize that you may want to remain anonymous where your AIM address is concerned. Please feel free to IM SophinaL@mac.com or SophinaLonglocks if you would be more comfortable with that; I'll keep you up to date, and won't be a creepy stalker type Wink)

3. The boundary is the wall of Mirith... if you step outside of this boundary, your loss... the fun's all inside!

4. "Base" will be the bank, of course. You can run to base only after you see the person who is "it" run by, or if in the chat the it person yells "Ollie ollie oxen free!" When you reach the base, it would be nice for you to say so in the chat so we can keep track of who still needs to be found.

5. You are caught if someone reveals you by the Detecting Hidden skill - please refrain from using your reveal spell, dear Druids, unless of course you don't care about the DH1... then by all means, level magery! Remember, the goal here is trumpets... of any sort!

6. If you are revealed by "it", you may join in the search and practice, practice, practice that DH!

7. If you are running to base and "it" sees you and says your name before you reach the bank (not the steps, steps don't count), you can join them ^^

8. Please don't cheat... ie. stand by the bank and wait for people to run there, etc... it's just poor form and no fun.

9. Above all, have fun! See you at the game... or will I? Wink
SophinaL
SophinaL
Phoenix
Phoenix

: : : 117
: : : 133
:  : : 4
: : : 25600
Pets : Magma Golem

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

Detecting Hidden! Empty Re: Detecting Hidden!

Post by Cassandra Sun May 03, 2009 8:51 am

Can the next game be "Get your tinkering higher than 1 without feeling guilty about the waste of logs and ferrite that represents"?

Cassandra
Hatchling
Hatchling

Pets : Lava Spider

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Preferred beverage:

http://oberinlore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Detecting Hidden! Empty If you find a way..

Post by SophinaL Sun May 03, 2009 9:12 am

I know that pain all too well... If you find a way, please let me know!
SophinaL
SophinaL
Phoenix
Phoenix

: : : 117
: : : 133
:  : : 4
: : : 25600
Pets : Magma Golem

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Preferred beverage:

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun May 03, 2009 11:29 am

I'll be there! Very Happy
Claire
Claire
Egg
Egg

Pets : Giant Snail

Character sheet
Class: Cleric!
Preferred beverage:

http://maralivanguard.proboards104.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum